Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fall Home Tour: 2015


I am so excited to be sharing my neutral fall living room with you today. 

About a month ago, I decided to start decorating with more neutral colors. I set out to make a few small changes. Little by little I started adding neutrals into the room. I bought new pillows and I put up these wood floating shelves and before I knew it, this neutral living room came to life!
But I couldn't give up every bit of color in this room, so we decided on a blue entertainment center just to keep things interesting.

I tried to keep my neutral living room ideas in mind when decorating for fall, and I'd like to this it was a success!
















Lucky me, I scored these adorable gold and white acorns in the dollar spot at Target this year, along with the burlap runners!










What do you think of the neutral decor? 
It's a little different than my normal decorating style, but I gotta say I am loving this new look so, so much!

Want to see more?
Check out last year's Fall Home Tour here.
OR
You can view my Three Year Home Tour here.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the neutrals! And those floating shelves are my fav!

    ReplyDelete