Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Gold Ribbon Wreath


Why yes, I did make another wreath! You didn't think I'd leave that bright summer one up forever did you? Since the weather is acting more like Fall, and it is mid-September, I figured it was time to take down my Fabric Covered End of Summer Wreath. I think the wreath I replaced it with is pretty sweet, too!

I am seriously loving gold right now, just in time for Fall. Give me gold everything and I will be one happy girl. I saw this ribbon at Hobby Lobby on the infamous day I spent an hour in the ribbon aisle. The second I saw it, I snagged it up quick. I knew it would make the perfect wreath!



I love the chevron and polka dots together, and the metallic gold is not too shabby either.

It won't be much longer before I am making a Halloween wreath! At this rate, I might as well make a new wreath every month :)



This post was featured at:

The Princess & Her Cowboys


10 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I've also been loving gold lately, especially candle sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chevron and polka dot combo! And the gold is perfect for fall. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I especially love the combination of chevron and polka-dots. I want to make a chevron one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute!!
    I would love if you would stop by my Friday Favorites Linkup and share!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute prints you picked! Thanks for linking up to Pin Worthy Wednesday, I have pinned your post to the Pin Worthy Wednesday Pinterest Board. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Gold Ribbon wreath! It looks fabulous!
    Have a lovely week! Kim @ This Ole Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute! I am trying to follow you with GFC and it isn't letting me right now. Thanks for joining HSH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! I love everything gold every time of the year! I haven't made a wreath before but i always wanted to! Seeing yours gave me inspiration to make one asap! I'm stopping by from The Pin Junkie 2 Year Blogiversary Link Party

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome post! I would love to invite you to my new link party The Beautifully Creative Inspired. The party launched on Friday and will continue every Fridays at 9AM eastern time on 5 BLOGS! It runs until Wednesday night :D Hope you can party with us!

    ReplyDelete