Friday, October 30, 2015

Monogrammed Wall


Over the years, I have kind of become obsessed with M's. I have slowly been collecting enough M's to fill one of the walls in our living room, and I am absolutely loving how great it has turned out!

I love all the different shapes, sizes and colors scattered across the wall, hung only in the order I have purchased the M's starting with the large center one and branching out on all sides. 

My absolute favorite place to ind unique letters is TJ Maxx, so keep your eyes peeled if you are interested in doing something like this. 




My absolute favorite place to find unique letters is TJ Maxx, so keep your eyes peeled if you are interested in doing something like this. In fact, my love for the letter "M" has gotten so bad I have to convince myself I have convinced myself I don't need anymore... until I see a new one at TJ.




4 comments:

  1. I love it! I want to do a monogrammed wall now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I definitely want to do a wall like this somewhere in my house! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing about Best Table Runner................

    Table Runner

    Trade Show Displays

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I definitely want to do a wall like this somewhere in my house! Thanks for the inspiration :)
    housewarming gifts for couple
    baby pillow lounger
    personalized baby blankets
    baby cares bed

    ReplyDelete