Monday, May 18, 2015

Scenes from the Weekend

Well, I decided it's about time to this little blog of mine. Last week was my first week of my fieldwork placement, and I am not kidding when I say I have never been so exhausted in my life. Every day last week, I would get home around 6 and I was passed out on the couch by 8:30. Needless to say, blogging just wasn't in the cards for me, and I was beyond excited for the weekend!
Friday night, a local Tap Room had a Ciders, Meads, and Sour Ales Event. It was great to have an entire selection of beverages I would enjoy, as opposed to the usual 2-4 options.



Saturday, I got up bright and early and head to Detroit's Eastern Market with my parents. I always love taking a couple trips there each Spring/Summer, so I was pretty excited to go. We got some great deals and ended up filling most of the truck bed with flowers. I ended up buying most of my flowers and vegetable plants, but I am forcing myself to wait until after Memorial Day to plant them all. 



Saturday night, we headed to the World Expo of Beers in Frankenmuth to meet up with some friends. We tried some great beers and had a great time.




Sunday was a much needed day at home, relaxing, doing laundry, and getting some things organized for the week. I was able to get some of my outdoor decorations out and even redecorate my living room!





Happy Monday, have a great week!