Thursday, April 25, 2013

Springtime Wreath


My "Springtime Wreath" was meant to be an "Easter Wreath", but it didn't quite make it on the door in time. I made it weeks before Easter, but kind of forgot about it until it was too late. Well, I wasn't about to let this adorable wreath go to waste, so I put it up as soon as I remembered. And since it is still SPRiNG, I decided it isn't too late to share with all of you!

I was originally inspired by all the cute yarn wreaths I've been seeing lately. When I went to Michael's to pick out my yarn, I came across this. I loved how different it was and for only $1 a roll, it was hard to pass up. The bright colors give it the perfect springtime/Easter look!




Please excuse the nasty front door with the chipped paint. I am currently in the process of deciding what color to paint it. i'm thinking burgundy with black shutters.


Have you ever made holiday decor in advanced and forgot about it by the time the holiday came around? Please tell me I'm not the only one!