Saturday, April 27, 2013

First Blogiversary

Today is my one year blogiversary!

Image from Sweetapolita

Last year, I started this blog as I was in the midst of wedding planning to share my DIY wedding projects. I didn't know at the time that it would eventually be a place to share all my favorite things: DIY projects, holiday decor, making our house a home, reading, and everything in between.

I am inviting you all to ask me any questions you would like in the comments section. They can be blog related, or they don't have to be. I will try to answer them all in a later post!
Also, don't forget to follow Melanie Gets Married if you haven't done so already :)

Thank you so much for following along on this wonderful journey with me. I love being a part of the blogging world and I hope to continue to grow this blog as time goes on!