Friday, May 18, 2012

High Five For Friday!

Oh my goodness, this weekend couldn't have gotten here any sooner! I am trying to think of some fun ideas for a weekly installment on my blog, but I haven't thought of anything yet. So instead, I have decided to join Lauren  at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday!

Here are my five favorite things from this week!

1: I finally found a use for my milk glass vases I found a few weeks ago at a garage sale. Adam bought me these flowers a few weeks ago, a lot of them have died, but these ones are still kickin' it.



2: I picked up around the apartment last night. There was junk everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE, but now the place looks great :) 

3: The Bachelorette started on Monday night, and I have loved Emily since her days on Brad's season of the Bachelor. I was sooo excited when they announced she would be the next bachelorette, and I can't wait to see how things turn out for her.



4: We have reached the double digits in our WeDDinG COUNTDOWN! 98 days!

5: I am heading to a wine tasting tonight with my mommy, and I am so excited to sample all of the different Moscatos.



Did everyone else have a good week? What exciting things happened to you? Do you like the idea of me doing a weekly post?




Photobucket