Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wedding Shoes

I got my wedding shoes and absolutely love love love them!! I saw them a while ago at jcpenney and just had to have them. I searched online for white ones (they only carry black, silver and navy in the store) but I just didn't like them as much as the silver.

My shoes are Jacqueline Ferrar Abigail Peep-Toe Slingbacks in Silver. I got them for $40 as opposed to the $150-$200 I would have spent at a bridal store. Besides I like these ones much better :) I was so excited to find some fabulous shoes and save some money too! Especially since I will probably kick them off as soon as the dancing begins.

SO without further ado...



What do you think?! Did you find a good deal on any of your wedding accessories? How long did your shoes last at the reception?