Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wedding Bubbles

Another wedding project can be crossed off my list! The wedding bubbles are finished! I have wanted bubbles at my wedding for as long as I can remember, so I started saving 40% off coupons for Joann's until all my bubbles were purchased. Adam designed the logo with the saying "Blow some good wishes to the Mr. and Mrs." He likes doing that kind of thing, so I tell him how I want it to look and he goes to town. It ended up matching our theme/colors perfectly!


First I got all of our supplies ready. Bubbles, ribbon, and our logo.
**We printed the logo on 8.5x11 white cardstock and cut them all out individually.




After punching a hole in each logo, I looped a piece of ribbon through it so it looked like this:


Then, I pulled the ribbon and logo combination through the hole in the top of the bubble tube. And to finish it off, the tedious task of tying all the bows. Here is the final product!





I also made the bin for the bubbles, but I still need to add the finishing touches, so that will be a different post for another day!

What do you think? Do you like the bubble idea? Did anyone else do/plan to do something fun exiting their ceremony (rice, bells, bubbles, etc)?

Happy Wednesday!