Friday, August 2, 2013

Five on Friday! #1

Today I am linking up with the girls for Five on Friday for the first time! This week, I am loving: 



ONE: Friday nights with nothing to do. Curling up with a good book and a glass (or three) of wine. This is the second Friday night in a row that hubby has had to work, so I'm making the most of it!



TWO: The Michigan weather lately! The days have been warm and sunny, while the nights are cool enough to light candles throughout the house. It makes me just a little bit excited for fall, although I am not quite ready to give up on summer.



THREE: My fresh flowers have been going strong for a whole week! I love walking through the kitchen and seeing them on the table. Makes me wish I had planted my own flower garden, but oh well.... there's always next year right?



FOUR: The Bachelorette season finale is on Monday on I am pretty excited to see who Des ends up with! I haven't been the most committed fan this season, but I'm still excited to see how everything goes down. I personally was a fan of Brooks and was sad to see him leave last week. I'm hoping for a reunion...?





FIVE: 5 on Friday! I feel like this is a really fun link up party! I plan to join in every week in hopes to make some new friends! So, let me know if you happen to stop by and I will be sure to do the same in return!


Happy Weekend!