Sunday, August 18, 2013

Living Room Inspiration

I am currently in the process of adding some fun colors to our living room. We painted our living room this past winter, and had not done a thing to it since. I recently made the Burlap Heart Wall Decor and painted it navy blue, deciding it would look great with wall color. 

Then, I came across some great fabric last week at Hobby Lobby, got my 40% off coupons, and purchased several yards of fabric.



I first used the fabric to makeover a bench, and now I am finding other fun ways to incorporate the color scheme into our living room. Keep coming back to see the progress! 


1 comment:

  1. I loved the bench and am excited to see what you do in the rest of the living room! That fabric looks so fun!
    :)
    ML
    http://thriftfortoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete