Wednesday, November 4, 2015

CURRENTLY: November Edition

I love the sense of thankfulness that comes with November. While I wish more people realized how blessed they are throughout all months of the year, it is truly uplifting to hear and see the kindness and appreciation that fills the month of November.

While welcoming November, I am joining In Residence and Gold & Bloom for their monthly CURRENTLY link up. 



COOKING | I love when the weather becomes cooler and it is finally acceptable to make soups. My favorite is this Tomato, Basil, & Parmesan Soup. It is insanely delicious! 

PLANNING | A study schedule for when I graduate in December and officially have to take my boards (hopefully in January!). As much as I don't want to think of studying for 5 weeks straight, I am so close to the end of my Master's program and it is so exciting!

SMELLING | Seasons Blessing scented Yankee Candle, it is one of my all time favorites!

APPRECIATING | Spending a relaxing day at home. Life has been hectic lately and I am very appreciative of the days I am able to spend at HOME, cuddled up with my husband and my dog.

ANTICIPATING | All things CHRISTMAS! Christmas decorations, Christmas music, Christmas shopping, and Christmas gatherings. I have already picked up a few Christmas items and just ordered a few more from TJ Maxx. Christmas will be here before you know it, and I am so excited!


Happy November!