Wednesday, April 1, 2015

CURRENTLY #2



Reading: Blog Posts! I finished Gone Girl a few weeks ago and haven't had the chance to pick up a new book to read yet.

Writing: School papers... oh the life of a student.

Creating: A yellow nightstand! I can't wait to finish it and show it off soon!

Watching: Black List. We were behind by quite a few episodes, so we've been catching up the last few days.

Listening: To the sounds of the Pac Man game that has taken over Google Maps.

Needing: Some motivation to work out. It just hasn't been happening lately.

Feeling: Stressed. So many things to do in the next few weeks to wrap up the semester.

Wanting: A week long beach vacation!

Loving: I've got to say, Target's Dollar Spot is STILL high on my list. They suck me in every time, but look at all of this adorable office supplies!

Drinking/Eating: OCULTO! It's a new beer that is aged in tequila barrels and it is delicious!




What are you currently up to?


4 comments:

  1. A yellow nightstand? CUTE! I can't wait to see the reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been slacking on my workouts too. I just signed up for the Tone It Up Bikini Series, so I'm hoping that will help my motivation. I could also use a beach vacation right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dollar spot office supplies get me every time too. Those ones are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the BlackList! It's probably my favorite show at the moment. We love House of Cards, Scandal, and Revenge, too. So so good!

    ReplyDelete