Well, hello Friday! I always love to see you at the end of each week! Today I am sharing my favorite things about fall. I absolutely love fall! Come September, I am always ready for the cooler weather, fall scents, and pretty colors. By October though, I am really ready for it.
I feel as though every year, I find more things to love about Fall, so here is what I'm loving this year:
1. Pretty Colors: The leaves are starting to change around here and that makes me oh so happy!
2. Fall Scents: Currently, I loving all the B&BW, Applewood Bonfire being my absolute favorite! I would also love to get my hands on a buy 2 get two free coupon from Yankee Candle.
3. Apple Everything: I love all the apple foods associated with fall. Apple pie, applesauce, apple cider, caramel apples. Check out some of my favorite recipes that I've posted about in the past: Apple Cider Sangria, Homemade Apple Pie, Chunky Applesauce.
4. Pumpkin Spice Lattes: I know, I know. Everyone loves the PSL's from Starbucks. My favorite? Getting them frappuccino style.
5. Football Games: I must admit, I have never been a huge football fan. But as I have gotten older, I have realized how much fun it is dressing up in your favorite teams gear and cheering them on. Bonus points if you can go to a game and be a part of the atmosphere!