Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hello December....

Happy December Everyone!

Christmas is in full swing here at the Muszynski household. Christmas music, Christmas crafts, and peppermint schnapps is about as good as it gets! I tried to hold back as long as possible, but ever since Black Friday, the Glee Christmas music has been blaring throughout the house nonstop, unless Christmas Vacation is in the DVD player.

We have exactly 25 days left to get as many viewings of each of these movies in as possible. 


The Christmas tree also went up immediately after Thanksgiving, and thankfully Lucy hasn't even paid any attention to it. We actually think she is afraid of it.

I give you... the Griswold Muszynski Family Christmas Tree!




I also decided this year that I have an unnecessary amount of ornaments. What can I say... I love them!


The Christmas craft ideas just keep on coming and I can't wait to post my final products.


We just recently found our Christmas coffee mugs. They've been packed away in the basement since our big move. We've been drinking hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps ever since.  



Another one of my favorite things this holiday season is decorating the dog. I know this sounds silly, but I seriously love her Christmas collar with jingle bells on it. I even bought her a Santa hat. I can't wait to sneak it on her while she is sleeping. 




Tomorrow, Lucy gets to meet Santa. I am beyond excited!
'Tis the season to be merry... (well that's my name)