Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Wreath Frame

Since my ornament wreath didn't fit on the front door this year, I decided to make a Christmas Wreath Frame instead. I have seen these all over pinterest, but couldn't wait to make my own version. When I found a large white frame at Hobby Lobby on clearance, I snatched it up without thinking twice. Later that night, I busted out the spray paint and went to work. 


I painted the frame a bright red to really make it feel like Christmas. All of my holiday decorations are red, green, and silver (or white) so I decided to keep that color scheme for this "wreath." I found a wonderful assortment of ornaments at Michael's. And since we have already discovered I have an ornament obsession, I bought some of each design.


I had some plain green ribbon on hand left over from St. Patty's Day, so I used that to tie and hang the ornaments. I finished it off with a striped, glittery bow. 

 I love it so much, I didn't have the heart to throw it outside. Instead, it is sitting on the table right inside the front door. The front door is still empty, but oh well... there's always next year!