Thursday, December 31, 2015

Top Posts of 2015



With the new year quickly approaching, I am happy to be sharing my Top 10 Posts in 2015!

Wow, what a wonderful year of blogging it has been! As we say goodbye to 2015, I can't help but look back on what a great year it has been for me, and for this little blog of mine. After a name change in January, my following took a big hit, but now as the year comes to an end, I have more followers than ever before! Thank you to each and everyone of you that takes the time to read my blog, comment on my posts, and keeps me going each and every day!

Here's The Best of 2015 Countdown:

10. Color Block Yarn Wreath




9. A Snowy Winter Vignette




8. Spring Vignette




7. DIY Wood Shelves




6. Blog Organization




5. Spring-Inspired Split Pea Decorative Balls




4. DIY Gift Card Bouquet




3. Laundry Room Chalkboard Printable




2. DIY Outdoor Pallet Bar




1. Crocheted Double-Sided Shell Blanket Pattern



Cheers to a great year of blogging! Here's to hoping 2016 is just as wonderful!