Thursday, March 19, 2015

Blog Organization Part 3: Plan Posts


Today I am sharing my favorite part of my Blog Organizations Series!
These blog post planner pages have been absolutely amazing to use to keep track of each blog post.

There are quite a few different things this one page will do for you. First, it allows you to give each post a title, categories/labels, and assign a publishing date. Next, you can keep track of what publishing stage each post is in: draft, written, completed, scheduled, and published. Once your post is published, it also lets you keep track of which forms of social media you share each post on, as well as which link ups you share each post on. 


Honestly, I don't know how I would keep my posts straight if it wasn't for these cute post planner printables!


Blog Post Planner Printables:
(To use, click on the desired picture, right click, and save to your desktop to print)



I left the Link Up section blank so you can fill in with your own list of link parties. On my pages, I have them sorted by the day that they start.

I hope you find these pages helpful!

Looking for more blog organization tips? Check out other posts in my blog organization series:
Blog Organization Part One: Create Lists
Blog Organization Part Two: Make Calendars
Blog Organization Part Three: Plan Posts
Blog Organization Part Four: Putting It All Together






1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! I have a page for things to do for each post before I schedule it, but I love that you have a page for each specific post so you can make sure everything is ready to go!

    ReplyDelete