Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Color Situation

In preparation for my craft show, I need your help! I have gone through and made one of each color scheme to sell at the craft show, but I am having trouble deciding how many to make of each color. Obviously, there are some colors that will be more popular than others, I just need your help figuring out what those colors are!

Please tell me which colors YOU would most likely buy (Top 3, Top 1, whatever you want!)


What Colors Are Your Favorite?
Dark Blue/Green
Dark Blue/Yellow
Dark Blue/Orange
Dark Blue/Red
Dark Blue/White
Dark Blue/Tan
Light Blue/Dark Blue
Light Blue/Green
Light Blue/Yellow
Light Blue/Orange
Light Blue/Red
Light Blue/White
Red/Green
Red/Yellow
Green/White
White/Orange
White/Red
Tan/Red
Black/White
Black/Tan
Poll Maker


Thank you for your help! It is greatly appreciated!



2 comments:

  1. Green and red could be a hit with the Christmas season coming up!!! my personal fav is pic # 1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I plan to make quite a few red and green ones! haha. Thanks for the input!

      Delete