Tuesday, February 19, 2013

On The Nightstand: In The Bag by Kate Klise




A European vacation. A luggage mix-up. A note from a secret admirer.


Meet two single parents who think they're too busy to date. And two teenagers who can't stop writing flirty emails. This is a tale of connections--missed and made--in a universe that seems to have its heart set on reuniting Ms. 6B and Mr. 13C.


Webb: I can't believe I picked up the wrong bag at the airport. My dad is never going to let me hear the end of it.


Coco: I don't understand why Mom told me to pack my worst underwear. And now I've lost my bag? Ack!


Andrew: I cannot stop thinking about that woman in seat 6B on the flight to Paris.


Daisy: I don't have time to worry about the creep sitting in 13C who slipped a note in my purse. I have to find my daughter's missing bag before this ruins our vacation.


In the Bag is a smart and stylish story that explores the old-fashioned art of romance in a modern world, where falling in love can be as risky as checking a bag on an international flight. Buckle your seat belt--it's going to be a bumpy vacation!"---GoodReads


In The Bag is a quick read! While it doesn't have the absolute best story line, it was interesting enough to keep my attention.There was something fun about reading the parent's thoughts towards their children, and what was going on in their children's heads at the same time. Needless to say, the ending is completely predictable, but sometimes that's just what you need in a book. 

Have you read any good books lately? Let me know and I'll add them to my reading list!